How do I apply?
Applications are accepted until June 30. In order to complete your application, you’ll need to have handy:
- Your resume/CV;
- Your biography;
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one letter of recommendation should be from someone outside your firm (example: a client, Judge, colleague from another firm, professor, etc.). Each letter of recommendation must include the recommender’s name, affiliation, email address and direct phone number;
- Narrative (first person) answers to the four questions (1250 character limit).
Please note: You can start, save and resume your application as many times as you like.
- After you have applied to the program, you will receive notification that your submission has been received.
- You will be notified by early October.
- The 40 Under 40 recognition event will take place at ABI’s 2019 Winter Leadership Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, in December.