How do I apply?
Applications will be accepted until June 30, 2020. In order to complete your application, you’ll need to have handy:
- Your resume/CV;
- A written biography;
- Two letters of recommendation (At least one letter of recommendation should be from someone outside your place of employment (e.g., a client, Judge, colleague from another firm, professor, etc.). Each letter of recommendation must include the recommender’s name, affiliation, email address and direct phone number; and
- Narrative (first-person) responses to the four questions (1,250 character limit) on the “40 Under 40” site.
Please note: You can start, save and resume your application as many times as you like.
The next steps are as follows:
- After you have applied to the program, you will receive notification that your submission has been received.
- You will be notified by early October if you have made it to the 2020 class.
- A “40 Under 40” recognition event will take place during ABI’s 2020 Winter Leadership Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz., in early December.